The individual analysis represents your personal professional strengths, your needs, possible stress factors and the expected stress behavior. You can expect a comprehensive and detailed breakdown of your behavior, as well as an insight into how you perceive the world, how you lead people, how you see yourself and how you deal with decision-making and change situations. You will receive guidance for yourself and others (manager, partner, peer.) as a basis for your personal change.
The Birkman personal assessment is suitable for those:
- who would like to find their real vocation
- who want to get to know themselves better
- who want to know where their strengths and potential in order to start their own business
- who want to evaluate new team members for their best fit in the organization
- who want to improve their work life balance, and reduce stress
Sequence of events:
- via our contact form you can request a Birkman consultation
- you will receive an email with a link of the questionnaire
- The questionnaire you will take online in about 30–40 minutes
- you request an appointment (usually via Skype) for the evaluation
- One day before the appointment you will receive your report (approx. 50 pages)
By using the Birkman Method® for team building the focus is on the appropriate composition of forming a powerful team. Complementing each other in terms of each team members strengths is the goal, even though everyone is different and having his / her own personality. The communication styles and needs of the different personality types can be illustrated and conveyed to each team member in training and coaching, in order to prevent conflicts and misunderstandings. In addition, a Birkman team evaluation makes weaknesses and improvement potential visible.
The Birkman team evaluation is already useful for 2–3 people. There is no upper limit. Usually teams between 4 up to 20 people are evaluated.
There is the option of the entire team evaluation according to their strengths, work and leadership as well as lifestyles. If desired, each team member can also be compared with all or a specific team member to uncover conflict‑, but also complementary potential.
Sequence of events:
- every team member will receive an email with a link of the questionnaire
- The questionnaire will be taken online in about 30–40 minutes
- The Birkman Consultant develops the handbook and presentation incl. the personal assessments
- Before the seminar the manager will receive the group report, and the team members their individual report
- During a seminar set-up the evaluation incl. the team report will be presented. Individual Coachings can be agreed upon seperately.